- The apartment can be occupied between 14:00 and 18:00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00 on the day of departure. You can choose "Early arrival" from 11:00 a.m. (10,000 HUF/apartment) and "Late departure" until 2:00 p.m. (15,000 HUF/apartment).
- At the time of arrival and departure, the owner or his representative is present and personally gives or takes over the accommodation
- Please protect the equipment and the furnishings of the apartment and use them as intended! It is forbidden to take the furnishings and equipment of the rooms out of the house!
- Upon departure, in the event of possible damage, the guest must reimburse the resulting costs on the spot.
- In every household, including in apartments, it is possible that something goes wrong or gets ruined, apart from the fault of the guest. In order to avoid major damage, please report this to us!
- The apartments have a well-equipped kitchen where you can prepare simple meals. Please do not put objects containing metal in the microwave oven.
- Guests receive the apartments clean and tidy. For stays longer than one week, cleaning with change of bed linen and towels can be requested.
- Please leave the kettle and grill clean after use, we provide firewood!
- Use of the playground, trampoline and sand beach volleyball court is at your own risk.
- The pool and jacuzzi can be used seasonally, the conditions of which can be found in a separate policy.
- Garbage is collected selectively, so please throw it in the right place.
- When leaving the apartment, always turn off the water, electricity, and air conditioning, close and secure the pool and jacuzzi covers, and roll up the parasols!
- Only registered Guests are allowed to stay at the accommodation, please notify the arrival of visitors in advance.
- Pets cannot be brought into the accommodation area.
- WiFi can be used free of charge in the accommodation area, the QR code placed in the apartments helps to set up the connection.
- Pursuant to the current legislation, after September 1, 2021, all guests using accommodation services in Hungary must record their personal data, as defined by law, through the document reader of the accommodation provider, in the accommodation management software, and then transfer it to a storage location, the Guest Information Closed Database (VIZA).
- There are 6 cameras in the area of the apartment - which record and store images - for the personal and property security of the Guests. Camera surveillance is indicated by the pictogram and warning text. The purpose of camera surveillance is the protection of property, i.e. the protection of assets representing significant values, as well as the personal values of the Guests, given that the detection of violations, the prosecution of the perpetrators, the prevention of these illegal acts is not possible in any other way, and their proof cannot be achieved by any other method. The legal basis for this data management is your voluntary consent. If you enter the monitored area of the Fullhouse Apartmanház despite the posted warning, your consent to the taking of pictures is deemed to have been given. Please do not enter if you do not wish to consent to this. The camera system works on a closed chain network, 24/7, i.e. continuous operation, the storage duration of the recorded footage is 48 hours. You can request more information about the data management related to the camera system when booking the accommodation.
- If possible, please close the entrance gate, the current KRESZ rules apply in the accommodation area. The permitted speed limit is 5 km/h. When driving in, take into account the sign above the entrance gate, accordingly the height limit is 2.6 m. Parking is prohibited in the area between the two apartment buildings!
- Smoking and the use of open flames inside the building are strictly FORBIDDEN! In order to maintain cleanliness, we respectfully ask our Guests who smoke not to scatter cigarettes in the parking lot and the entire area of the apartment building, but to collect them and place them in the trash cans.
- The total booking fee refers to the number of days booked in advance. In the event that your stay here is interrupted early, we will not be able to refund money.
- In consideration of the silence order and our neighbors, please refrain from noisy activities!
It is forbidden to operate any kind of audio equipment (e.g. sound system) outdoors!
- The accommodation provider reserves the right not to accept guests who behave scandalously and who do not comply with the house rules, or to ask them to leave the accommodation immediately.
- Our apartments are self-catering, we cannot provide meals. Generally available: toilet paper, liquid soap, washing-up liquid, washing-up sponge, kitchen towel, washing-up tablet, basic spices, Nespresso coffee machine (capsule can be ordered separately), hair dryer, iron, bed linen, towel, bathroom hand towel, outlet, dryer. You will supply your needs during your stay here.
- 24-hour emergency service is available at the following telephone number:
Éva Földesi +36 30 239 4572
- Before booking accommodation, the Guest has read, understood and accepted the policy.